Tuesday, August 9, 2011

almostfearless.com

almostfearless.com


This Is What Travel Feels Like (In Case You Wondered)

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 12:47 AM PDT

I saw this video as I was trying to “work” (which actually includes far more “not working” than I’d like to admit, and I’m still fairly convinced that I need an internet intervention, but despite several status updates to this effect, my friends and family still haven’t gotten my blatant cries for help).

It’s the closest thing to what I feel like I have in my brain. I’ve traveled a bit now (three years and counting) and it’s impossible, really, to give voice to the beautiful madness that is travel. These guys do a great job. Apparently over 3 million people have viewed this video, and it was just launched six days ago. It’s one minute long. Best minute of your day, I’d venture.

MOVE

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

They made two other videos too:

EAT

EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

LEARN

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment