Tuesday, August 23, 2011

almostfearless.com

almostfearless.com


A Morning Stroll in Vang Vieng

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 05:45 AM PDT

It’s Drew here again, and I will have to apologize profusely for depriving you all of Christine’s awesome stories. Aside from the fact that we turned our visa run to Laos into the first semi-vacation we’ve taken in what seems like years (this lifestyle is not a permanent vacation, shocking as that might sound), I also twisted her arm to start reading The Hunger Games, so she is currently spending her time racing through the final pages, wondering just how insufferable Katniss Everdeen is going to get by the end of this series. I don’t want to spoil it for those who haven’t read the books, but the short answer is “sigh, teenagers…”

We’re currently in Vang Vieng, which is stunning on a variety of levels, and as I was showing Christine my iPhone photos from the last day, she gave me the go-ahead to share them with you, the way I did on my walk through Aegina. As before, these are all taken and processed with my iPhone4, aka, my second wife. (Christine and I have an arrangement. I think).

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng

lao, laos, vang vieng


No comments:

Post a Comment